Cast On Bind Off – 54 Spet-by-Step Methods – PDF Digital Book
- Author: Leslie Ann Bestor
- Language: English
- Digital file type: 1 pdf
- Number of pages: 219
- Number of projects: 54 (step-by-step-methods)
- File size: 29,9 MB
- Instant download
- Find the perfect start and finish for every of your knitting projects.
Preview of the issue
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE BOOK:
- Make a purchase.
- Receive an email from DIYMarkt.
- In the email, click on the download link. To download the file instantly, you must be logged into your DIYMarkt account on the device on which you are opening the email. If you are logged in, the download of the document will start immediately. If not, the link will open the login page for your account. After logging into your personal account, go to the “Downloads” tab and click on the button to download the file you need.
- Open and read at your leisure!
HOW TO READ PDF FILES
A PDF reader is a software application that helps you read e-magazines, e-books, and other PDF files.
The best way to use a PDF reader is to first install the software on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Once the installation is complete, just open your PDF reader and you’re ready to go. You can also use PDF Reader offline without an internet connection.
All in all, PDF readers are a great way to organize digital files and read them more efficiently.
The most popular and free PDF readers are Adobe Reader and Foxit PDF Reader.
1 review for Cast On Bind Off – 54 Spet-by-Step Methods – PDF Digital Book
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cardmaking & Papercraft Issue 206 – March 2020 – PDF Digital MagazineSold by Bookinist
Cardmaking Papercraft Beginners Guide 2020 – PDF Digital MagazineSold by Bookinist
In case of any problems with your purchase, please contact the owner of the store where you purchased the product.
Zofija19 (verified owner) –
This is a small book filled with a lot of information. Each method has images of the front and back of the fabric, the characteristics of each and what they are good for. Clear step by step photos and written instructions are very helpful and leave no questions. I highly recommend this book for knitters of all experience levels.