Circus – Vintage Cross-Stitch Design Library – JPG Digital Files
- Patterns language: English
- Number of designs: 40
- Digital file type: 9 JPG images (1 image = 1 page)
- Files quality: medium (the designs are taken from a vintage magazine but the charts are easily readable)
- Instant download
- NOTE: I do not recommend converting these JPG photos to PDF file, as the quality of the images is not very high and it deteriorates greatly during conversion. For ease of reading the chart, enlarge the image in the photo viewer to the size you need.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE JPG (IMAGE) FILES:
- Make a purchase.
- Receive an email from DIYMarkt.
- In the email there will be several download links, click on them one by one. To download the files instantly, you must be logged into your DIYMarkt account on the device on which you are opening the email. If you are logged in, the download of the files will start immediately. If not, the link will open the login page for your account. After logging into your personal account, go to the “Downloads” tab and click on the buttons to download the files you need.
- Your purchased files will be stored in your account in the “Downloads” tab indefinitely. You can download files as many times as you want to any device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
JPG files (photos) can be viewed in any photo viewer installed on your device (for example, Microsoft Picture Manager, IrfanView, 123 Photo Viewer, ImageGlass, etc.).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
In case of any problems with your purchase, please contact the owner of the store where you purchased the product.